Pages

17/10/2009

Princi

Princi (Italian)

My favourite bakery for the moment

Located on 35 Wardour Street, linking Chinatown area to Oxford Circus, I always pass this place thinking that it's a posh place for posh people to have their posh cup of teas. But all my assumptions were thrown out of the window when my cousin brought me into the shop.

Amazing pastries from stuffed fresh custard roll to slices of pizzas plus fresh warm bread samples, all for such a reasonable price. Croissants here are only 30p more from Tesco and the best part is that they actually have a window display of the entire kitchen for the public to see how baking was done by hand from scratch. Sitting areas have miniature fountains and it has and always been crowded. I bought a couple of pastries and felt like I was a kid again when I took my first bite. Sweet and soft gooey vanilla pod flavoured custard followed by the crispy pastry crunch sends wonderful tingling comfort to my taste buds. Sinfully rewarding.

So if any of you are wandering through the streets, just poke your head to this shop. You'll never regret it. Last but not least, it opens till 10pm on a Sunday to satisfy your cravings...

More information:
135 Wardour Street
Soho, London, W1F 0UT
020 7478 8888
www.princi.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License