Pages

21/03/2017

Vegetarian Nuggets round 2

This time with a little more structure and prediction hahaha.


 photo IMG_20170319_212506_zpsvwkqrutt.jpg 

Well, I got carried away by trying to add one more vege to the mince but the bowl was too full and I didn't want to go beyond the tray, and squares were easier to semi circle.

Exactly the same process as my previous post but I change the veges instead.


 photo IMG_20170319_212107_zpstbjumtdd.jpg 


This time I used:

  • 2 x Carrots (for sweetness)
  • 2 x Sweet potatoes (for sweetness)
  • 1 x Broccoli
  • A bag of Long Beans (About 350 grams)
  • A bag of Brussel Sprouts
  • Spinach steamed by my MIL
  • A spoonful of LSA


Made 90 nuggets

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License