Beside it sticking to the paper, it does taste quite crumbly nicer off the oven. Probably needing butter or olive oil with salt to add moisture and it doesn't have a crumbly top.
Till then, it makes 6
Original recipe here.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup homemade stewed apples
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2-3 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil. (did that but used muffin cups but it got stuck to it)
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix with immersion blender or whisk until well mixed.
- Let sit 5 minutes. (didn't do this, forgot)
- Use ⅓ cup measure to spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until starting to brown and not soft when lightly touched on the top.
- Let cool 2 minutes, drizzle with honey (if desired) and serve.