I love the way the title was written and yes I had leftover sweet potatoes again so was wondering what to do with it.
Makes 6 cupcakes (note this is different to muffin trays as the depth of the cups are smaller)
- 1/2 cup sweet potato mashed
- 1/2 cup banana (I used one banana)
- 1/4 peanut butter or any nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1tbsp cinammon (always yummy with sweet fruits like banana and apples)
- Vanilla Essence (forgot!)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp LSA (lineseed, sunflower and almond powder)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup for more sweetness
- In an oven, preheat to 150degC (small oven) or 180degC (large oven).
- Butter a cupcake tray (6 cups).
- I pretty much whizzed everything in a blender coz I was lazy to mash the bananas and sweet potato by hand.
- Evenly pour the batter to each cup.
- Bake to 20mins or until the toothpick comes out clean when poked.