Pages

21/03/2017

Chocolate Spinach Pancakes

You got it right, there are hidden spinach in this pancake!

 photo IMG_20170320_222028_zpskbghl6ry.jpg 

I'm amazed how blenders can liquify things so much nobody knows unless they are sensitive to the taste. Then again it can always be overpowered by chocolate powder muahaha


 photo IMG_20170320_223817_zpsvfvv8sss.jpg 

Anything to get my kiddo to eat...


Original recipe here, real simple! No oil, gluten free too!


Made about 8 pancakes for me with a 1/3 cup




Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup nutty butter ( I used peanut butter)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 medium banana
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1 cup spinach
  • I drizzled some maple syrup just to bind things and add a little more sweetness


Method
Just like my previous post on pancakes

  1. Mix everything together in a blender and whizz till liquid
  2. Heat up pan to medium heat, add light oil 
  3. Use 1/4 cup and pour 
  4. Flip after 1-2mins or when the edge turns brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License