You got it right, there are hidden spinach in this pancake!
I'm amazed how blenders can liquify things so much nobody knows unless they are sensitive to the taste. Then again it can always be overpowered by chocolate powder muahaha
Anything to get my kiddo to eat...
Original recipe here, real simple! No oil, gluten free too!
Made about 8 pancakes for me with a 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup nutty butter ( I used peanut butter)
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup spinach
- I drizzled some maple syrup just to bind things and add a little more sweetness
Just like my previous post on pancakes
- Mix everything together in a blender and whizz till liquid
- Heat up pan to medium heat, add light oil
- Use 1/4 cup and pour
- Flip after 1-2mins or when the edge turns brown