Pages

11/12/2009

Early Christmas Present

Goodness me, I don't know whether santa is really trying to prove he exists! I came home with a suprise again.

'We are delighted to tell you that you are the lucky winer of The Philadelphia Cookbook.'

OMG

O.O

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. And you know what's funny? I don't remember at all participating the competition. LOL!



Thank you Kraft Philadelphia! You've made my Christmas season, and I've already picked out what I want to make this weekend!

1 Comment:

The Caked Crusader said...

I won a copy of this earlier this year - it's a lovely book. Like you, I'd forgotten I'd entered.

Hope you're feeling better
Happy christmas!

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License