Pages

21/10/2015

Milo cake in a cup

Taken from this video clip! But I tweaked it according to the cup I used. First one was bleh coz I forgot to put the milk in and did it during the microwave period.


 photo IMG_20151021_145128_zpstipzarit.jpg
 
Ok, it was already half eaten...
 

It so does better with vanilla ice cream added too.

Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 3 tbsp milo
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1.5 tbsp sugar (I used brown)
  • 1.5 tbsp oil (I used coconut and this adds to the 'malaysian' essence too!)
  • 1 egg

Directions
Wack everything in one cup and microwave for 3 minutes. DONE. *slurp*

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License