Pages

03/10/2015

Smoke Salmon Muffin

So I had leftover baby that needs finishing and I have been wanting to make this ever since I saw it on facebook.


 photo IMG_20151003_152709_zpsur7robmh.jpg

 photo IMG_20151003_160038_zpsovd23u9k.jpg

Smoke Salmon and spinach! Hope I didn't go overboard with the salt....

I added an extra egg but it kinda spilled abit in the oven, heh.

Simple recipe here! Or you can skip below and just watch this video where I got it from


Muffin Tin Omelets
Batch Cook Breakfast!
Posted by Tip Hero on Friday, 25 September 2015

Ingredients

  • Your own filling (mine was spinach and smoke salmon)
  • Mozarella cheese
  • 5 eggs (recipe says 4 but I added more because there is less filling)
  • 1/2 tsp oil
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • salt and pepper

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 180degC
  2. Line up a 6" baking tray with butter
  3. Dump the filling in
  4. Dump the cheese on top
  5. In a separate bowl, pour in eggs, milk, oil, baking soda, salt pepper and mix it with a fork until fully mix
  6. Pour the mix into each tray up to the top but just before the line
  7. Bake for 20-25 mins
  8. Bring it out and let it cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License