Pages

28/12/2016

Pandan Chiffon Cake 2

And so my toddler decided to wake up at 5.30am. To keep sane, I had this urge of baking a pandan cake again seeing that I have bought the ingredients. I wanted to actually make a layered cake but this was a little quicker.

I pretty much used the ingredients and method from my previous post.

 photo IMG_20161227_094745_zpsvsj8eddx.jpg

Whisking the egg whites to almost peak form makes a huge difference. As well as having a good cake tin.

 photo IMG_20161227_114418_zpsngxhv6lj.jpg

Found the cake a little sweet and dry, so may ease off the sugar in the next run. I wonder how other cakes turned out moist actually...

(p/s: ingredients to modify next time:
120g flour
200g of sugar
1 tsp of salt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License