Pages

22/09/2019

Avocado brownie pudding

Just coz I had to use up the food in the pantry. It was off this post that I referenced to and Its pretty much blending everything in the food processor:

  • 4 Bananas
  • 2.5 Avocados
  • 5 eggs
  • cacao powder
  • sugar (1/4 cup) 
  • Almond flour (1/4 cup) 
  • gluten free flour (1/4 cup)


I had to cook longer in the oven just because I used a high tray. So it took a good 45mins before the core hardens.

The verdict? My kids who dislikes avocado's loved it!


Eaten yummy when cold

Made in a 7" inch square tray which makes around 8 pieces of 2cm cubes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License