Also another great recipe to try coz not only it reduces the calories, it is so moist!! No need for oil too
I didn't go hard on the maple syrup but I should have coz it wasn't sweet enough. Then again, it would work well with vanilla ice cream.
I mainly used all the ingredients from this video:
But if you want the direct link to read, click here
Nutrients per brownie: Calories: 150; Total Fat: 5.2g Saturated Fat: 1.1g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Carbohydrate: 22.3g; Dietary Fiber: 4.9g; Sugars: 13.4g; Protein: 4.3g
Makes 9 pieces from an 8x8" tray
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda (Use baking powder instead)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (omitted this and just sprinkled some almonds)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8x8” baking dish.
- In a food processor or blender, combine; avocado, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking powder until combined.
- Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips or almonds.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!